Thursday, December 29, 2011

You know what I want to do?

I want to learn to play an instrument. I have a piano and a harmonica, just no motivation to learn how to play. Its horrible. I hate it, I want to learn but I just can't. Well I could but I don't want to have to. You know what I mean?

Sometimes I wonder if I have ADD or ADHD. Someone told me they read something about how studies have shown that people that do somethings with their left hand and other things with their right hand, are more likely to have those disorders. I'm mostly wondering this because I havn't been able to learn an instrument. I start and I don't finish because......Idk, dosn't keep me interested. Maybe its because I havn't found an instrument that has truly interested me. *sigh* I'm not sure. Problem of living in a village sometimes.

ANYWAYS I need to adjust my draw weight on my bow. I just don't understand how to do it but I think I could figure it out eventually. If not then I'm just gonna take it to anchorage or something.

Ok so I just watched the first episode of "Hook, Line, and Sisters" on TLC. Its a show about this family that fishes salmon in our village. They talk about herring fishing and then they get into salmon fishing. I fish and I love it. My dads boat is called the Bailey Louise, and no that is not my middle name. Its my grandmothers name. His boat was called the Endurance. He made it wider and bigger down in Hoquiam. Guy named Howard Moe. But anyways, he was down there for eight months.

Well I had just been thinking about the new year. There are a few things that I would like to do. Either finish or get really far on my spanish, and either learn the harmonica or piano. My dad thinks the piano is better but I'm not sure, I could take my harmonica anywhere! I want to learn how to play Zeldas lullaby on something. I also think I would like to learn the guitar but I don't have one or have anyone to teach me. So I'm not sure what I'm gonna do.

No comments:

Post a Comment