Monday, December 19, 2011

SNOW!

Ok so last night we got dumped on with like a foot and a half of snow. But the nice thing about this morning is that its not really cold out. Its like the perfect temp. Sure, it only has to be like 30 degrees out but I'm an Alaskan. ALASKANS DON'T FEAR THE COLD! THE COLD FEARS ALASKANS! :D

Ok, I just started the last Percy Jackson book last night. Its by Rick Riordan. There are five books total and I finally get to read the last one. I tell you, if I didn't spend as much on books, I'd have a lot more money. But then I'd spend it on something else. When I'm down in Washington with my mom, I'll go to the book store like five times.

You know, something I find amazing is the still almost unnoticeable discrimination between men and women. I was watching 60 Minutes I think, and there was an actress on there. Meryl Streep is her name. She said something along the lines of "People never asked men to play the role of a strong minded man. Men are assumed to have opinions about things. But they will still ask a woman to play the role of a strong minded woman."Have you ever heard of the fact that for every dollar a man makes, a women will only make 70 cents? I'm not sure if thats still true but I just remembered that.

Christmas is REALLY close now! I think its on like Sunday. Winter break starts in four days!!!! So Thursday! Its super exciting! I hope my mukluks get in soon......If you don't know what those are, they are boots, made out of fur. Thats it.

Sometimes I think it would be cool to get to know the people who read my blog. I know! I could post my email on my profile and you could email me! If you want. I'm not trying to be weird. But yea, I would just like to see what you people think of my blog.......ah I'm being weird. BUT ANYWAYS!

Well I'm gonna go and stop procrastinating. Blah

No comments:

Post a Comment