Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas!

Ok, I don't know about you guys, but my Christmas was awesome! I got to spend lots of time with my "fake" family. My fauntys and funcles and franmas and frampas and my fuosins!

I didn't get what I exactly wanted but I still got some pretty cool stuff. I'm happy.

 26 inch R/C Helicopter 
Blue tooth headset 
Assassins Creed: Blood Lines for my PSP 
Two Sims expansion pack
New version of Microsoft office 
A compound bow and some arrows
 I got some clothes
Three hours of quality time with my cousin

I know that last one isn't really a gift but I consider it a gift. My cousin doesn't spend much time with me. 

Well on Christmas morning, I got up at 7:30 and at 8, I went with my Faunty and Funcle and we went and drove to everyones house and opened presents. Then I went back to my house and opened my gifts. I spend about an hour looking through everything. It was fun. 

I took my helicopter to my schools gym and flew it and figured out the controls and everything. Although its taking too long to charge again. I will be back here tomorrow, flying it again. 

Well I hope you guys had a good Christmas because I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment