Monday, November 21, 2011

Quotes

I love quotes, as you might have read in my last post. Another quote that my teacher has put up around the classroom is,

"When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the systems game. The establishment will irritate you: pull your beard, flick your face to make you fight. Because once they've got you violent, then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor." ~ John Lennon

Thanksgiving is just around the corner this week! A great time for food and family. I love food. :D

I've been trying to do my Christmas shopping. I'm not sure of what anyone wants so I might just have to wing it haha. I'm going to stay in my village for Christmas break. My mom is going down to Washington so I get to stay here with my dad. But I think I'm going to try to convince him to take me to Hawaii after my mom gets back :D I want to go boar hunting and marlin fishing.

Last night I finished a book called The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson. It was a very good book, a sequel to the book The Adoration of Jenna Fox. They are both very good books. I started a book called Maximum Ride: Schools Out Forever by James Patterson. Its the second book of a series. The first book is called Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment.

I am waiting for the new Zelda game to be shipped to my house. Its called The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. I ordered it in June because one of my friends told me about it and he said it would be out in that month...Well 5 months later and it was finally released. I've wanted to buy The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim because it looks like it would be a lot of fun. I am a nerd and its awesome.

Well thats all for now I suppose, I'm not sure what else I should write so yea :)

1 comment: