Friday, November 11, 2011

Dictionary.com

I really love dictionary.com I use it a lot. And I like the beta program Word Dynamo. Since I have started writing my book, I have also used thesaurus.com a lot because I don't like having to use the same words over and over.

But anyways. It snowed last night and left about two inches of snow on our ground. Its just raining now. Rain rain rain. I don't mind it all that much.
The view from my class room windows. Its raining
You probably can't tell that its raining but it is.

I just finished a book and I'm almost done with another one. The first one was called Full Tilt by Neal Shusterman. I like his books. One of my favorite was Unwind but I have a hard time with picking favorites. This one was ok, it wasn't one of my favorites but I still liked it. 

The book I'm almost done with is called The Transall Saga by Gary Paulsen. I don't read very many of his books. I like fantasy books but I liked this one. I've read it before so it was just wanting to reread it. I actually just finished it a little bit ago. Now I am reading The Gospel According to Larry by Janet Tashjian.

Well thats about it for now I think. Hasn't been to eventful here. Have a great weekend guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment