Thursday, November 10, 2011

POKEMON!!!!

Yes, I love Pokemon but who doesn't? I only wish that it wasn't made for the DS. I'm not a fan of DS's but you can't play Pokemon on anything else. Bleh, I also bought the game Pokemon Battle Revolution for the Wii. It actually kind of sucked. Theres not

My book has been going really well. I have almost 5000 words. I am way behind but so what? I'll get done eventually. Haha

Next Monday, we are leaving for our District V-ball Tourney. Very fun but tiring. I won't be able to work on my book either :/ Its been fun. Tommorow most people who are praticipating are going to try and write 11,000 words *gasp* I know, thats a lot of words. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to do it.

I suppose I could tell you guys a little about my book.

An Alaska Native girl named Ash who is 16 years old gets her life changed by one of the things she loves the most. Music. She then notices these creatures called the "Lights and Darks". They influence peoples music taste. "Lights" influence happy music. "Darks" influence depressing music. She has to try and help the "Lights" keep balance. Ash then meets a boy named Kris. They become best friends.

To tell you guys the truth, I'm not sure whats going to happen after that because I havn't wrote that part yet. I will update you every so often :D

No comments:

Post a Comment