Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Guns

Ok, who else besides me thinks it would be so awesome to get to fire a fully automatic machine gun? Or how about a sniper rifle? They say it takes 70 muscles to frown but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent sniper rifle. Haha but anyways.

I've noticed that I've had people from Germany looking at my blog. How awesome is that! Thank you, whoever you are. Haha, I wonder how they heard about my blog, if its more then one person or something. I'm not sure. I was just thinking of one time, one of my friends who blogs said on his blog that he had people from like Romania or something. So I thought I would do the same. You can find his blog here.

Ok, show of hands for how many of you like Pringles. I know a few hands are going up. :D Pringles are awesome, you have to admit that.

So now that Thanksgiving has past, I know people are getting all hyped up over Christmas being so close.

Well I have been working on this post for about three days. I don't have much to say I suppose. So I think I'll finally end it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment