Friday, November 25, 2011

Turkey Day and Christmas shopping

As most of you know, yesterday was Thanksgiving! Lots of good food and lots of food babys :D We had a community potluck and there was a lot of food. Everyone had a lot of fun. One thing that I'm thankful for is being able to be around family so much. Getting to grow up in a village has its upsides and its down sides. But in a village, everyone is family.

Today I ordered Christmas gifts for everyone. I was hoping to have enough to buy a PS3 but I don't think I will. I could just order myself Skyrim instead. I only need about $50 to be able to buy myself a PS3. But anyways, buying gifts is difficult because I never got a straight answer when I asked people.

We've been getting some snow lately. Its been below freezing a lot lately. I hope we get lots os snow. Snow is always fun.

Meh I'm not sure what to talk about so I think thats about it for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment