Thursday, November 3, 2011

National Novel Writing Month!

Well some of you may know that this is National Novel Writing Month. There is a website on it. I decided to join and try to write a novel. If I can't write it in a month, oh well, I'll probably have a good amount of it. One of my friends, whose blog you can find here, she is also participating and so I decided I would too because I kinda had an idea for a book.

But other then that, I love Monster Hunter. Mostly a game for the PSP but there is also one for the Wii. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is the one I play. One of my friends who used to live here let me borrow his PSP once and I got into playing it so I got my own PSP. After awhile, I got the Wii version, called Monster Hunter Tri. I get stuck a lot but its fun.

My school gets in boxes of apples to eat and the most recent one was a box of apples that are probably on steroids. Heres a picture. Its about a normal sized crayon, just slightly used.
I know, its not right at all. But they are good apples. We can't get much fresh stuff out here so we take what we get.
Listening to "Had Enough" by Papa Roach, Metamorphosis. Good album and a good band.

No comments:

Post a Comment