Friday, January 4, 2013

:P

I have not posted in a very long time. Few months. Well I past my college English with a B and carpel tunnel, boo. Next semester, I am going to take a online ground school class. I want to get my private pilots license. The carpel tunnel hinders my guitar playing quite a bit but I play through the pain.

Other than that I can't wait to do some more welding. I leanred a lot at my second welding class. I enjoy it and I made some new friends.

I have been learning how to crotchet. I am crotcheting a baby blanket and it started out rough but its been going smoothly since. Yellow and green stripes with a pink border. Pastel colors.

I am kind of sad and amazed that it is my senior year. School has been fun and I can't kind of wait to go to college but I'm going to miss high school. My mom also ordered my prom dress and when we go out in Feburary to get it fitted.

Other than all of that, I think thats it :P that was short.

No comments:

Post a Comment