Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Alutiiq

Cama'i! It means Hello. I've been learning Alutiiq! I am very glad we can, its dieing. You can find a link to the Alutiiq Museum here. We have been learning the song "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" but it dosnt go with the tune. Haha :D

But anyways, its starting to get really cold here. Find frost on my 4-wheeler (everyone here calls them hondas no matter the brand but I dont have a honda, I have a polaris). I live the farthest away from school, although its not very far. It seems like that way when theres ice on the road.

Halloween was fun, me and my friend went and went to all the houses. Got an ok amount of candy. My friend gave me a BATMAN shirt for taking care of her fish when she was gone. Batman is awesome, no arguement there.

I love music, I don't understand why people wouldn't. Its just awesome.

Well idk what to say. So I'm just gonna end this here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment