Monday, October 31, 2011

Smiley Face Cookie

Just sitting here, listening to my music. I personally love Linkin Park. They have been my fav band for a few years. I've been ordering demo CDs and different, off the wall CDs just to get some of the songs I've found on Youtube.

I like a lot of differnt music. Some bands such as Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Papa Roach, One Republic, Rammstein and Seether. But those are just a few. One of my favorite songs from Linkin Park is "My December"

Something that happened today that was kinda cool was that I found a cookie that looked like a smiley face. I stole a bag of cookies from my cousins house and was eating and for some reason I needed to show it to him and he was like "That looks like a happy face" and it did! I took a picture with my ipod.

OH I just thought of another good band....well acouple. Escape The Fate and Dead By Sunrise.

Lately I've been wanting to get my own PS3. I found a really good bundle on Amazon for a good price. Haha but I'm fine with my PSP at the moment. But maybe one day.

Well I think thats it for now :D I've just felt like blogging lately. That might slow down but idk

No comments:

Post a Comment