Saturday, October 29, 2011

My new blog

Hi there, lately I have been trying to figure out if I should or should not make my own blog. Well I decided to. This is not my first blog, I started and ran a blog for my school, which you can find here.

My name is Bailey Anderson. I live in Alaska, in a small village that has about 50 people in the winter and about 200 in the summer. Big jump, I know. We are a commercail salmon fishing village. And no, I do not live in a igloo or have seen a polar bear. You would not believe how many times me or my parents have gotten asked that. AND 40 degrees is NOT cold. Its actully quite perfect. I also have three dogs, who I love very much. I am also 36% Alaskan Aluet.

Something else about me is that I love my music. Hopefully you figure that out from my blog name. I also love to read books. Mostly fantasy, I have a few favorite authors. I'm also really into video games!

Hmm....what else.....well my school is part of a district that has about 13 schools in an area about the size of West Virginia. In my school, I am student govnerment president and volleyball team captain. People call me Mr. President, Captain Awesome, Captain President and lots of other things.

I love being in a village and have my whole life. I may miss out on some things but I get to do so many things that city people don't. :) I'm not sure how my posting habits will be like but I will update every so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment