Sunday, December 4, 2011

*Enter witty title here*

Ok.......not sure what to say...
Something I want to share is another quote from my teacher.

"Close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades"

I agree, anyways. You know how I was talking about the new Zelda game? Well I got it in! I got it in on Friday and got through the first dungeon yesterday. Its pretty awesome, in my opnion.

Ok I stole this idea from Josh's blog post. A list of things he wanted for Christmas. I know, I have to steal stuff from other peoples blogs, don't hate me. To make up for it, here is a link to his blog AGAIN. But I think he would appreciate the veiws. Josh's Blog Ok this is my list.

A PS3 and a few games (COD Black Ops, Brink, Portal 2, stuff like that)
Good internet
All the Sims 3 expansion packs
Skyrim
Plane ticket to Hawaii, go hog hunting and wind surfing and all the fun stuff
Carhartt pants
Books and more room for books
A few new CDs
Some good earbuds
Either a long bow or a recurve bow
POKEMON GAMES!

I can't really think of anything else but I know there is more.

We don't really have any snow. It all melted.
Well I think thats everything for now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment