Thursday, December 15, 2011

To many things to do

You ever have those times in your life where you just have too much stuff to do? This is one of those times. I will make a list of the things that I need to do at some point.

Reread battle books
Finish my book that I'm writing
Finish my Africa Crisis poster
Start my Spanish again because my computer was stupid
Become more motivated somehow 
Look over the lesson plans to the Kindness lesson that I will be doing with our elementary students
Fix the few holes in my tire so I don't have to keep pumping it up
Work on my mood swings
Clean my house and my bed room
Start my Phase 3 application
Help the world
Help someone become a better person
Get more sleep
Try and figure out what I want to do in college

Thats just a few and I know a few of them are a little out of range but maybe one day.

I am so glad that Christmas is right around the corner. I can't wait until break. It'll be lonely for awhile but it'll be fun too. We got snowed on and everything has a crusty layer of white snow on it. It looks pretty cool. 

Also, something I forgot to mention. I didn't make it out yesterday for Dillingham. I don't think I'm gonna try today because I'd leave tomorrow. What fun would that be?

My principal was asking about my book. I am way behind. I only have a little over 12K and I feel like my story is wrapping up too fast. Well I guess I just keep writing. Thats what the first draft is for, right? 

But you know what? Something great in my life is all the great friends I have. The people I talk to in the middle of the night on FB or at school events. The people that I have fun/awkward times with. Or even the people that I spend time with and we laugh over the dumbest things. I have a lot of good people in my life. People that are awesome, funny, kind, caring and many other things. People who help me and cheer me up when I'm sad or not doing so good. If any of you are reading this, you know who you are :D

But anyways, just needed to get that down.

I know a few of you are probably thinking that I have a lot of time to figure out what I want to do in college. I'm in 11th grade so that basically means I have three years right? Well yes, but I just want to make sure I know what I want to do.

Well I think thats it for now, I started a poem so I think I will post that when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment