Friday, December 23, 2011

Winter break

Well winter break is finally here. Ok, so I'm gonna tell you a story. So I was waiting for the plane, down at the air feild. And I was sitting in a truck and there were a few other trucks. But we were about there for an hour. So we were listening to some music and my funcle (fake uncle) starts singing along to all the songs he knows. It was funny. Not too long ago he was "running" on a treadmill and decided to try and jump over the trees that appeared on the screen. It wasn't a very good idea :D

But anyways, so I was talking to one of my friends today and he was saying how my life is so differnt from his and so I should put "normal" storys from my life on my blog. Like burning boxes or fishing or stuff like that. I guess I could, maybe then I wouldn't be asked "Do you live in an igloo?" "Have you seen a polar bear?"

YEA, I LIVE IN AN IGLOO! IT HAS TWO STORYS AND IN THE SPING WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL BECAUSE THE PIANO LIKES TO FALL THROUGH THE FLOOR! AND MY PET IS A POLAR BEAR, HIS NAME IS FRED!!!

I hoped you people noticed that the caps meant sarcasm but if you didn't then.....I don't know about you.

I actually read something not too long ago that had said that people who didn't understand sarcasm, weren't as smart as people who did. Almost everyone uses sarcasm. I use sarcasm all the time. So yea

BUT ANYWAYS! Well tomorrows Christmas eve? I think so, so that means the day after that is CHRISTMAS! Sounds lots of fun huh? I think it will be, getting to hang with family and all.

So yea, thats it for now so I will.....idk watch movies :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment