Sunday, December 11, 2011

Video Games and Eagles

How many of you people watched the Spike TV's Video Game Awards? I'm watching a recording at the moment. I know in my post I talked about donating, well I have another one that the VGA's talked about.

A charity that is dedicated to getting video games to needy childern in hospitals.

Isn't that awesome? I read an article once that said that childern that had to go through lenghy medical processes like dialysis or something, that having video games helps pass the time and keep them calm. So yea.

It snowed last night, I woke up and there was snow every where. Visablity isn't too good but I think it'll pass.

Oh that reminds me, you want to know what happened on Friday??? A eagle landed on a power line and started smoking and sparking. I think it damaged a transformer because I think I have either a high or low voltage in my house o_O not good.

Ok, not sure what to say so I think thats it for now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment