Tuesday, January 3, 2012

:D

(Sigh) Something I really hate about living in a village is that there are almost no ways that I could make money.  Sure, I can fish in the summer but I don't get to touch any of that money. It goes into savings. Yes, I know, its a good thing but I would like something to spend!

I did not get a PS3 for Christmas. I didn't mind, but I still would like to get one. But I am about 40 bucks short.  and guess what? I can't make any money! I'm gonna try and sell stuff on amazon but its super complicated and I still have to pay for shipping and what not. I'm not sure what to do -__- but I'll figure it out sometime.

Well my funcle adjusted my compound bow for me. My mom ordered me a target which SHOULD be here in a week or two. But who knows? I have learned to wait a long time for mail until getting worried bout it. So yea. Me and my funcle are both pretty excited for my target, I think he is because he dont got one :D So yea.

Well....idk what else to say so I wont!

No comments:

Post a Comment