Tuesday, January 17, 2012

RAWR!!!!

No, I did not just say that I loved in you in dino language, I said RAWR!!!! So there.

But other then that, you know how when you put on a full suit of something big, some where that you normally have a hard time scratching, starts to itch. Like with my new PURPLE Carhartts (Yes they come in other colors besides black and brown), It seems like every time I have to be in them for a few hours, my back starts to itch and I can't get to it. Its really annoying.

You know what I did yesterday? I took and shot my new bow for the first time? Did I hit my target? Yes, once. But the thing is that I lost two of my arrows and so my project for today is to go and to find them. I should be able to but if not, then I will be very sad. I think I will get the help of my funcle cause I really don't want to lose any more arrows.

Ok, you guys remember how I started a book? Well I havn't told you guys about it in awhile and I thought I would. At the moment, I have 15,624 words. That will soon change because I like to work on it but thats how many I have. I sent it to one of my best friends and he said he would look over it sometime and tell me what he thought. Best friends are awesome.

You know, to tell you the truth, I am getting a little tired of school.  Sometimes its just really boring. Sure I have the motivation to do things like write papers and try to work on my math when I'm there but sometimes I just wish I could sit in a little quite room and do alone. I get a lot done when I can but I dont know. I take what I can get which is a very noisy room most of the day :-/ But other then that, I am going to take my ACT in February, so next month. I'm not sure how I will do, I really hope I get a good score because that means I wouldn't have to take it again. (sigh)

I think I am going to put different pages in my blog like a contact me page and stuff like that because I think its a good idea and I might even get more emails, haha. One of my friends has pages like that and I think its pretty cool. So once I figure out how to do that, I will probably put up my email addresses and see if anyone wants to talk to me or something haha. Meeting new people is always fun if they're not like a creeper stalker.

Well I think I'm done ranting to you people for today, I'm not sure why you choose to listen to it and follow my blog but I am happy that you do :) So until I feel the need to rant again, I will be doing whatever I need to do and stuff like that

No comments:

Post a Comment