Saturday, January 14, 2012

School

Ok well school is getting ready to start here. Bleh I know. But I did get my target in and now I just need to find a place to put it and by the time I go to the AA meet/prom, I will be really good. :D I really hope one day I could go hunting with a bow or maybe even bow fishing.

Well I've been thinking a lot about NYO this year. I will tell you right now, I will make it to state for the wrist carry. I'm not sure who will be my carriers but I will figure that out. Some of you might not know what that is and I am too lazy to explain so if you search on Google, you could probably find a set of instructions on the different NYO challenges.

(Sigh) Life sometimes. Ya know? I won't get into details but sometimes its really annoying. Well not life but the people in it.

Hmm well I think thats about it for now again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment