Monday, January 23, 2012

It's awesome when.......

Ok so I was just thinking about this morning and when I was putting on my shirt, I looked at my arms and flexed and thought "I got a nice piece of muscle right there". I thought it was pretty awesome. But I hate when I go through the air port and the two guns on my shoulders get me in trouble :D You see what I did there? If not then I really hate when I walk through a metal detector and my abs of steel set it off.

So yea, I thought all of that was pretty awesome. Well on Friday in b-ball practice, we did lunges and leg throws and Saturday and Sunday, I was super sore. It really hurt a lot. But today, I'm not sore so thankfully practice won't kill me.

Last night, I played The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for a little over four hours. I actually got pretty far in it. Its awesome.

I've noticed I say a lot of random things on my blog :-/ Hmm well I don't think thats going to change anytime soon haha. Ok well that is it for now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment