Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Title-less book and music

I've noticed I start a lot of my posts with "Ok" and I was just about to do it to this one :-/ I usually can't think of anything else.

But, first off my book. I wouldn't say that its going great but its not going bad either. I have about 17,000 words at the moment. Sometimes I don't know what to write so I just don't because I don't want it to be boring. I found some websites with some helpful tips so I am going to post that on a secret FB group of writers ;)

Music, I found this new band called Thousand Foot Krutch. They are pretty awesome. I find them to be a toned down Escape the Fate mixed with AFI. But they are good so I would recommend looking them up. 

I was suppose to leave today for our Basketball jamboree but travel is cancelled until tomorrow. :/ But I still can't wait. After the jamboree, I get to go to Juneau for the Alaska CloseUp. Its gonna be awesome, there are going to be like 60 other kids there from around the state. Lots of work though and I don't have very much time. But I will take lots of pictures and post them if I can.

I am going to work on my stuff some more so bye :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment