Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Beautiful Things

My friend told me of this really good song. Its called "Beautiful Things" by a band called Gungor. Its actually really good.

Well other then that, I decided to create a bucket list. Yea, I know its cheesy and weird. But they say it really helps give you a perspective on your life. You know what I mean? Yes? No? Ok well if you don't, I'm sorry. Lately I have been confused so I think I need to do something that will help clear everything up.

Sometimes I wish I didn't live in a village. It makes everything so complicated sometimes. But I have gotten to experience things that are awesome. Like fishing, shooting, driving heavy equipment and lots of other things. I like living in a village.

Ok so I found this new website that you can sign up for and it will let you rate the books you've seen and give you recommendations! 
www.goodreads.com
Its really awesome! I am having to much fun with it at the moment so I am going to end this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment