Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Music

Today was a big shopping day :P we went to get some new clothes. Then we went and tried finding a beading shop, we couldn't find one so we'll go some other day. Then we got to go to Best Buy! I love Best Buy. I have a hard time finding CDs any where else besides the internet.

Well most of the reason that I went to Best Buy was that my guitar teacher told me of some CDs that I should get because of the influence they had on a lot of the bands I like. I got some CDs from Pantera, Metallica, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, and then some of the CDs that I wanted.

I discovered a new band. Their called Abney Park. I like them but I have to order the CDs off amazon.


That song is one of the new songs off their new album which is going to come out next month. 

One of my friends was asking me to share his Youtube vids and channel. He likes to play guitar so yea. 

 

Thought I would share my discoveries and my day with you guys :P

I think I'm gonna go practice my scales :D

No comments:

Post a Comment