Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ge-tar

Hey peoples! Whats up?

Well I'm not going home as soon as I expected. I don't mind. More time with the fam and two extra guitar lessons.

Guitar has been going good. Or well for all the people who winced at my bad grammar. I have been trying to cram a month and a half of work and practice into two weeks. It hard and I don't get much time to practice. I still think its going well. OH you know what? In the music center I was in waiting for my guitar teacher to show up, I saw a book of sheet music and tabs for Legend of Zelda songs! Haha I nearly died! It was awesome.

Anyways......hmm I need to think of better things to put on my blog :/ maybe I'd get more views and what not.

But other then all of that, I have nothing else :/ so I'll talk to you guys in the future.

Once I get home, I'm gonna be pretty busy I think. Boat work and guitar practice and what not. So yea

No comments:

Post a Comment