Friday, April 6, 2012

Thinking.....

Did I ever tell you guys about my goal in NYO? I may have but if not, then this year, I want to make it to State NYO for the wrist carry. I was about 20 feet away from it last year. I kept telling myself that I was gonna make it this year. I have one little problem. I started training, usually did some pull ups everyday and sometimes other things like push ups. But then I stopped, for a really long time. Now, I'm kicking myself in the pants because I'm starting to doubt if I will be able to make it :/ But I'm going to try my hardest. I atleast want to make it to state, I don't even have to place in state, I just wanna make it.

So I'm going to work until I can't work anymore because I'm going to keep a positive mind set about it!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I like the positive attitude, Bailey! : ) keep it up! You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete