Sunday, April 29, 2012

:P

This last week has been amazing :) we had a lady come to our village and teach us about our culture. Song and dance, projects such as skin sewing(using fur and hide), and carving. We learned 12 song and dances this week. We also did a sewing project which was making pouches out of sea otter. I made one. I also carved a kayak out of cotton weed. Once I was done with that, I was able to start another pouch which I completed today. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. I might try and sell it. I also might just give it to someone as a gift. :) Not sure yet.

Other then that, I am SUPER excited for summer! Get to go down to washington and see my family and get guitar lessons. :) I just can't wait to get out of school. I will seriously run out those doors and race home :D

Gonna be awesome. Other then that, not much else has happened :) so I will talk to you guys later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment